- [s] [moabie] save last print settings - i.e.different filaments types use different temperatures
- [f] [moabie] show elapsed/remaining print time on M200 LCD while printing - especially that % shown now is not even time-linear but layer-count-dependent
- [f] [moabie] 'beep' signal (is there any buzzer inside printer?) just before extruder takes off filament during unloading (let's say 95% heating extruder), - when filament is warm, it is more probable to change it without clogging
- [s] [moabie] add button auto-zoom and center object in window - everytime i open z-suite and add object, the first thing i have to do is to use mouse-roll milion times to zoom and move view option to center it
[s] [zordlyon] selectable support - I want support, but not everywhere algorythm thinks it's needed;
[Julia Truchsess] “minimum support area” parameter - support is not generated in any areas having less than the specified size
- [f] [Cicio3D] total printing counter [hours]- to make the most of the scheduled maintenance
[f] [cosantanni] automatically turn off the 3D Printer (after printing/time delay)- is it possible without any power circuitry controlled by software? - after printing printer goes to sleep mode [purple led light]
[Julia Truchsess] proposition:internet/GSM controlled power switch
[moabie] proposition: add IP camera - is printing finished? isn’t filament noded or ending? any other malfunction to stop printing?
- [s] [Trhuster] ability to use different infill in different hights of the print - so print time can go faster
- [s] [voudas] lighter infill setting - is it possible to make good quality ending layers with lighter infill?
- [s] [caesar] different types of infill
- [s] [caesar] selectable infill places - infill only where we want that
- [s] [voudas][caesar] selectable number of outside perimeters = wall thickness - especially when shell or mesh option chosen; thick perimeters are also needed when gluing parts
- [s] [cwmain] print multiple objects in a sequential order - better quality of single printed objects than multiple at the same time
- [f] [zordlyon] add an option "Move platform down while key pressed" - because move down 10cm it's boring click on the button 50 times
- [f] [voudas] more interactive calibration - to know how much to turn the knobs
[f]/[s] [zordlyon] add an option (checkbox?) "Auto-unload filament after printing" - helpful for those who use printer 24/24h :)
[Andre] I never use the unloading. Just cut the filament off right at the hole and load the new one by feeding it into the hole when the stepper starts turning. A lot less trouble with sticking blobs, etc.
Works every time.
DONE or NOT ACTUAL:
user pause = 10 sec after press+hold button - not 10 sec after press+hold+release button as is now, how do i know if i hold 10sec or not??-
it does stop just after pressing and holding but not after exactly 10 sec but print-state-dependent time
option to disable warnings ([x] don't show me again? - for example disabling supports.. we are big boys as sb said
done: there’s no annoying popup window, but only red warning as a comment line
[s] [voudas] remember printer's hw version ([x] remember and don't show me again?)- done: you download installation file with chosen hardware version of your printer
[s] [caesar] full print visualization - with infill!- done
[f] - firmware
[s] - software