PrintRoom [Pilou74]

DELETED by Pilou74

Looks good Pilou! How did the Zortrax label come out? And what did you print next?

DELETED by Pilou74

[quote name=pilou74]Im now printing a design from a client… Can’t really show… :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Tell us how it came out!

DELETED by Pilou74

DELETED by Pilou74

Looks good Pilou! That bearing is especially cool how well it turns and didn’t even require support to print. My coworkers thought it was amazing how it could print like that… Some asked how I assembled it! :slight_smile:

What do you mean nobody cares… lol… If we didn’t care, we wouldn’t look… :smiley: I need to print the gear!!! The dental print looks good too. It will look better after a few updates.

It need at least 0.1mm layer resolution and vapour finishing but fused deposition is not for dental use this is why exist special dental industry fused deposition is more as CNC on the desk and perfectly fit mechanical design.

Best Regards

Contente de voir que le Zortrax marche si bièn pour toi! Bearing6 is great for showing people the power of 3D printing :slight_smile:

Crikey that’s a bloody ripper!

*sorry, I can’t speak French. :cool:

Nice prints Pilou !

But my grandfather said to me that he need to cogitate again before order dentures from you :wink:

[quote name=Virgo]Nice prints Pilou !

But my grandfather said to me that he need to cogitate again before order dentures from you :wink:
[/quote]

:smiley: !!

DELETED

@pilou74

But I see from your models that you use 0.0.3 software, you should try 0.0.4 now.

I even printed this dental model using 0.0.4 and .14 layer it looks now amazing.

DELETED

DELETED

[quote name=pilou74][quote=Martin Olchanowski]@pilou74

But I see from your models that you use 0.0.3 software, you should try 0.0.4 now.

I even printed this dental model using 0.0.4 and .14 layer it looks now amazing.
[/quote]

Yes, Martin, you’re right, the dental model was printed before the 0.0.4 version. I will try is again now with the 0.0.4 version, you’re right. It should be much better.

The egg holders, nevertheless, have been printed today, with the 0.0.4 version of Zsuite. Is there another parameter that I forgot to change ?
[/quote]

And torture test also with 0.0.4 ? Because looks far away from this printed by me yesterday using 0.0.4

DELETED

[quote name=pilou74][quote=Martin Olchanowski]

And torture test also with 0.0.4 ? Because looks far away from this printed by me yesterday using 0.0.4
[/quote]

Yes, also with 0.0.4. But in 0.19mm layer. I will try tomorrow with 0.14mm layer, just to see. It should be much better.
[/quote]

It definitely looks as from 0.0.3 version I have printed torture test with .19 layer and we used this model to tune rounded objects in 0.0.4