A new Z-SUITE BETA testing program is now open. M series Plus, M300 Dual, Inventure and Inkspire users, join us and be the first to get access to brand-new features.
See the full changelog of Z-SUITE 2.13.0 BETA below.
M300 Dual & Inventure
- Quicker printing in dual-extrusion mode and better quality of profiles
- Added hybrid support option for printing support in dual-extrusion
- Added Replicate zcodex option for dual-extrusion mode
- New printing profiles for Z-ULTRAT Plus (single-extrusion mode), Z-PLA Pro (single- and dual-extrusion mode), Z-ESD (dual-extrusion mode).
- Optimized way of generating automatic support
- Support only for a selected model
- Overgrowth correction tool changed to Size correction tool
- Saved support settings when switching steps
- Fixed raft getting through models.
M series Plus
- Added Only from raft option
- Smaller .zcodex files size.
- Added Cancel button when sending files to printers via Wi-Fi
- Fixed problems with loading some .3mf files
- Fixed problems with opening Z-SUITE by several user accounts at the same time (Windows).
For M series Plus and M300 Dual, updating the firmware to new 2.2.0 version is necessary to print the files sliced in Z-SUITE 2.13.0 BETA.
You can download the BETA version and join our testing program here.
Please, post feedback in this post.