Z-SUITE 2.17.0 BETA has just been released.
What is new:
- Introduced .zcodex2 as a new output file format for M Series Plus and M300 Dual printers (Note! Updating firmware to the 2.4.3 version is necessary to process .zcodex2 files),
- Added a new parameter in the Print Settings step for Inkspire – Slicing Quality with Normal and High modes. Selecting the High mode allows the printer to keep precise geometry of models (even very complicated ones), however, slicing can take more time,
- The procedure of detecting collision between models in the Model step has been improved and it is now much more precise,
- Improved the Autoarrange tool – multiple models are now positioned in the workspace in a more optimized way,
- Fixed problems with overly simplified paths that would contain artifacts,
- Improved support generation for Inkspire, especially with pillars placed on the edges of the workspace,
- Improved fan operation when printing the first layer of supports,
- Fixed some of the quality issues with the Shell mode,
- Improved bridge paths generation, especially after rotating a model,
- Fixed a bug where saving a .zcodex file again would cause problems,
- Fixed problems with repeated slicing of the same models after changing Infill settings,
- Fixed a bug where progress bar and notifications in the Preview step would block the workspace view,
- Fixed a bug with saving very large files for Inkspire.
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback. Please, share it with us here.