Z-SUITE 3.1.0 BETA

Z-SUITE 3.1.0 BETA. Please, share your feedback here.

Hello,

I have some questions before i will install the Z-Suite Beta 3.1.0:

• Can i run Z-Siute 2.30.0 AND the Beta-Version on the same device, or is the Beta-Version an update to the Z-Siute allready installed?
  • Is the dual-extrusion mode enabled in Z-Suite Beta for the M300 Dual, with Z-support premium, PLA and external materials?

thanks, Alex

1 Like

Hello Alex,

1. of course, you can have both Z-SUITE versions installed on your computer. You only need to have them installed in different catalogue/folders (which can be changed during installation). However, when it comes to Windows - Z-SUITE 3.1.0 BETA should automatically be installed separately, in a second catalogue. However, on MacOS the BETA version will overwrite the stable one.

2. No, unfortunately, such a mode is not available. Z-ULTRAT + Z-Support ATP and ABS-based filament + Z-Support ATP are the only available options at the moment.

Best regards,
Karolina

1 Like

Hello Karolina,

Thanks for the reply. We print our architectual models only with PLA or PLA-based filaments, therefore we were continue to use Z-Suite 2. Please let me know, when the modes for PLA-based filaments are available in Z-Suite 3.

Best regards, Alex

Hello Alex,

of course, we will inform when new Z-SUITE versions are launched. All necessary information is always listed in the changelog.

Best regards,
Karolina