Up Box VS Zortrax M200

Well. here you can see it not handling a 200x200 part.

enlarge the devices print area (make it 230x230 for example) and it will work (but don't forget to center the object before print).

Cura seems to refrain from using the build area completely and of course one has to subtract skirt (if used).

Once my M200 received side covers I never had a defective print , 100% success.

Please go ahead ahntlia

could you provide me address details PM, you can also contact me on servicios@grupoxds.com I'll gladly check the shipping situation.

There is a seller in UAE but they are very expensive and charge the same as poland and france for shipping. The origional company as usual didn't answer me yet. I agree with you perfectly on PayPal, I don't want to get stuck with a disfunctional printer that I paid 2000 dollars for. If he wont accept PayPal payment I will look for another dealer or unfortanitly will have to sittle for the lulzbot mini

I use this company, they ship fast and are trustworthy. Shipping is free within Europe, to Kuwait I am not sure.

http://www.3dprima.com/en/3d-printer/3d-printers/zortrax-m200-3d-printer.html

How are you making the craftbot work with simplify 3d? I found some profiles but when I load the file it shows different errors.

I'm using Cura but it can't handle 200x200 parts

I entered machine settings in preferences and it worked.

But you can try this profile: https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.craftbot.nl%2F2015%2F08%2F05%2F635%2F

I use this company, they ship fast and are trustworthy. Shipping is free within Europe, to Kuwait I am not sure.

http://www.3dprima.com/en/3d-printer/3d-printers/zortrax-m200-3d-printer.html

Thanks alot motordude. I contacted these guys before for filament but didn't check their printers. their pricing looks very good too.

Thanks alot Z renegade I really appreciate that. print is great but why is one of the eye holes on the back missing?

another thing, I talked to the french seller of M200 and he said that he doesn't want to be paid by PayPal account because I can withdraw my payment and it is not safe for them as sellers. instead he would like me to pay with my credit card. should I be worried? I should note that I live in Kuwait and that is way out of europe.

Greycloud, what could I actually do with that nice printout (if completed), what is it for?

Well alone it won't do much. you can say that it is like a test sample only to show how different printers can handle a part similar to those that I will make.

simply put: UP! Box < Zortrax every time. And yes I print on both because it is part of my job. Same reason I own a Zortrax over a Box, M200 is just a better machine in almost every way only lacking in the flexibility in material ease of use even with workarounds. 

Really?? What can you easily print with the Box that you can't print with the M200?

Michael rated the M200 over the UPB and he used the algorithm "UPB less than M200", maybe you got that wrong? :-)

He said it is " lacking in the flexibility in material ease of use even with workarounds" compared with the Box.

Maybe he does not dare to talk about Z-Temp?

That way he would be right.

Oooooooops !!!

Maybe he does not dare to talk about Z-Temp?

That way he would be right.

No, he is saying that even with "workarounds" (meaning Z-Temp) he feels that the Box provides "more flexibility in material ease of use" than the M200. I find this hard to believe, given the range of materials I print with all the time on the M200, and my past experience with the Up Plus, which has basically the same extruder and feeder as the Box.

Hmm, then you two have to fight this out, did not get into too much filament changes with the UPB because of having 2 defective ones.

So I will receive that warning point just for nothing... 106.gif

You can edit your post :)

I have never been able to get my Up Pluses to print anything well and reliably except ABS. With serious mechanical mods and a very limited range of settings, Ninjaflex.

You can edit your post :)

Too late, my posts are investigated often after 1 minute I posted them.

I guess things are on the move already.

Too late, my posts are investigated often after 1 minute I posted them.

I guess things are on the move already.

You have a target on your back!!!!  Change screen name to Z-Enthusiast.. Might help.. ;) :D

You have a target on your back!!!!  Change screen name to Z-Enthusiast.. Might help.. ;) :D

You're right I have that target. Good tip with the change for the nick, but I would bet that this only would help until my first few posts are visible here.  :ph34r:

Told before that I currently test / print some dangerous filament...

First spool was nearly done but have another one and don't want to change the nozzle now, that's why I just printed your part with the remainder of the spool (wich was not enough to complete the print).

Not so brittle! There is room for improvement to better place the part and adjust support (if part cannot be changed for it).

I'm convinced that printing it with Z-ABS does not cause unmanageable warping issues and probably a bit easier support removal.

By the way renegade, How much material did this part consume and how long did it take to print?