Update suggestions

I would LOVE if they built something like that. I know a lot of people think ABS and glass are incompatible, but I have great experiences with it.

Printing with reprap on the glass for me it worked only when parts was totally overheated to 100C in lower temperature it was disaster, but with such of high temperature then parts looks melted at bottom and loose details.

Hello everyone,

i want to add one possibles upagrade :

4) Automatically turn off the 3D Printer M-200 after a parametral delay time option (like the computers). Simply because for non wasting production time, I always start the long 3D prints during the night. But I don't like the fact that the machine gonna stays turned on for couples of hours after finishing a print and before I ll come back the next morning for turn it off. It would be nice for saving energy and time life of the 3D Printer M-200. (Yes, I know the existence of the timer plugs ;) )

Thank you

Great suggestion  :)

4) Automatically turn off the 3D Printer M-200 after a parametral delay time option (like the computers). Simply because for non wasting production time, I always start the long 3D prints during the night. But I don't like the fact that the machine gonna stays turned on for couples of hours after finishing a print and before I ll come back the next morning for turn it off. It would be nice for saving energy and time life of the 3D Printer M-200. (Yes, I know the existence of the timer plugs ;) )

I don't think this is possible - the M200 does not have software power-off, it has a physical power switch that applies line voltage to the power supply. When the power supply is on, its fan needs to be on, and because when the power supply is on DC power is applied to the motherboard, the motherboard cooling fan needs to be on. So really the only things they can turn off in software are the heaters (which they already do), the print and extruder fans, the LEDs, and the display.

I use an IP power strip to turn the power off remotely via internet.

Belkin Wemo?

Belkin Wemo?

No, this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SP64SM/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0039OZKPE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N85Q1PBM1PBQPNCGQ3S

41J01Q-gVtL.jpg

moved to new topic to make it clear: link

Other nice feature, is if we can do Support in selectable parts of a piece.

Thanks,

André.

hello everyone

I would suggest you to enter the total counter hours of printing, in order to make the most of the scheduled maintenance.
thanks to all.

Other nice feature, is if we can do Support in selectable parts of a piece.

Yeah, this would be good because sometimes support is generated where it isn't needed or where I don't want it but I still need support generation on another area of the same print.

Yeah, this would be good because sometimes support is generated where it isn't needed or where I don't want it but I still need support generation on another area of the same print.

The Up slicer handles this simply but effectively with a "minimum support area" parameter. Support is not generated in any areas having less than the specified size.

I was going to like your post but I have reached my "quota of positive votes for the day".   :lol: 

No, this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007SP64SM/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1535523722&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0039OZKPE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0N85Q1PBM1PBQPNCGQ3S

41J01Q-gVtL.jpg

That's a little more than what I need so I'm looking at getting this one: http://www.amazon.com/Aeon-Labs-DSC06106-ZWUS-Z-Wave-Energy/dp/B007UZH7B8/ref=sr_1_3?s=lamps-light&ie=UTF8&qid=1422418363&sr=1-3

I have a Z-Wave remote automation system so I would be able to turn it off anywhere.

+1 for auto-off. I understand that it's probably hardware, but at least it's an idea for gen2.

Also significant would be ctrl+click/drag to copy parts. Import one part, get it oriented how you'd like, then just ctrl+drag to copy and drag a new one to a new position. 

+1 for auto-off. I understand that it's probably hardware, but at least it's an idea for gen2.

Also significant would be ctrl+click/drag to copy parts. Import one part, get it oriented how you'd like, then just ctrl+drag to copy and drag a new one to a new position. 

Auto-off is not gonna happen in this model, there is no hardware to support it.

Ctrl-C duplicates parts in Z-Suite; I think it maintains orientation. Yes, Alt-drag (or Ctrl-D) would be more standard, but Zortrax prefers to make up their own standards :)

Auto-off is not gonna happen in this model, there is no hardware to support it.

Ctrl-C duplicates parts in Z-Suite; I think it maintains orientation. Yes, Alt-drag (or Ctrl-D) would be more standard, but Zortrax prefers to make up their own standards :)

Actually Ctrl-C is "copy" on my keyboard, so it makes sense.  Ctrl-D book marks the page. So perhaps it depends on the keyboard/language you are using ?

Actually Ctrl-C is "copy" on my keyboard, so it makes sense.  Ctrl-D book marks the page. So perhaps it depends on the keyboard/language you are using ?

Yes, Ctrl-C is "copy" in most GUI's (Mac & Win) but it means "copy to the clipboard", not "make a duplicate in the document". A duplicate is not made until you paste. In most drawing/CAD programs I've used, Ctrl-D means "Duplicate"; ctrl-D for bookmarking is exclusively a browser thing afaik.

In DS Mechanical and Spaceclaim Crtl-C is copy.. Ctrl-V is paste.. I think it's like that in Corel draw too..

And I have two updates for the other thread, in the next ten minutes.

Hint: Theres going to be another update…

and

Its also a problem with Ubuntu and maybe other distributions as well.

Jeff

I think Light Support is still too difficult to remove.  I've had many prints ruined because the support is too hard to get off.  Please try to make support 20x easier to remove, because it doesn't work for me currently, except for very simple objects.

@cwmain - please Start new issue on our Bug Tracker

Best Regards,

Igor