we have released new Z-SUITE BETA 2.25.0. Here is the full changelog:
Added new printing profiles for M300 Dual:
- BASF Ultrafuse PAHT CF15 + Z-SUPPORT ATP with 0.30 and 0.40 layer thickness values for 0.6 mm steel nozzle,
- Z-NYLON with 0.50 mm layer thickness values for 0.6 mm nozzle (single-extrusion mode),
- Added a new tool – Add Text – which allows users to create a text to be printed on the model’s surface,
- Added a new tool – Measure – which allows users to measure distances on models,
- Saving a .zcodex file for Inkspire with a hole on a model’s tip (Hollow mode) should no longer cause problems,
- Loading a device using the External LCD Printer option should no longer cause problems when the platform’s dimensions include decimal values,
- Improved the program’s overall performance on macOS systems,
- The program now operates more efficiently on the newest macOS systems,
- It is now possible to open more than 4 tabs (max. 16),
- Improved the program’s stability,
- Fixed an issue where the program would cause high CPU usage,
- Fixed an issue where using the right mouse button would cause problems with moving the workspace.
We encourage you to test the new version and share your feedback.