Zortrax Announced New Printers

Hmmm, is that maybe a new quick change module for the hotend? And very interesting that the whole thing is enclosed, even the top.

Where is the shoutbox that you mentioned? Sorry, I am mostly here with my phone and haven’t seen it as an option if it is available on the website.

It could be a new dual extruder. :)

You need to switch forum theme from mobile to standard version if you want to see the shoutbox.

Can we have wifi before the new printer comes out?

For those who don't folllow the shoutbox. :ph34r:

72dmo0.jpg

14llemb.jpg

where did you find these photos ??

They were posted in shoutbox a month or so ago. Just early concept prototypes and I think the poster said that there will probably be significant changes.

thanks Julia… I had missed …

The first photo shows prototype, the second one is a fully working machine. More news soon.

Cool, thanks Rafal!

Question is, significant changes from the shown prototype or the next generation of printers 😉 because that looks like more than just wrapping the current M200 in a new housing.

I always hated waiting. I dreamt about the new printer last night, it seemed so real I was about to buy it but then I woke up. Although the print sample they had wasn’t that great, but the dual extruder in connection with the Mosaic system was interesting 😁. You can always dream…

What's the price for the new M200 ?

I really like it. Nice design (Injection molded now, I believe)

What's the price for the new M200 ?

I really like it. Nice design (Injection molded now, I believe)

The final price is not yet determined. And yes, all printer is from molding.

Question is, significant changes from the shown prototype or the next generation of printers because that looks like more than just wrapping the current M200 in a new housing.

I think the one in the photos is the "mini" version.

I my case, this news is producing the "Osborne II" effect.

Wow … very nice design :D I hope that we will see them soon in Kraków  :wub:

I hope Zortrax adds windows to the sides of the printer too and not just the front as shown in the photos.. 

Yeah, I like the "open" design of the current printer with clear panels for visibility and access. But if they've already made molds I wouldn't expect to see changes :)

It gives a more professional look to have just one window IMO

Some people like open, some like closed :)

open%20vs%20closed.jpg

I miss a video with live printing demo. :-(

I my case, this news is producing the "Osborne II" effect.

Good point - it's not smart to make details public about a new product unless it is very close to release.